Frequently Asked Questions – Exit Planning, Selling and Valuation
United MedCare Capital is poised to help you navigate the complex territories of exit planning, valuation and selling/purchasing a business. Our extensive sampling of blog posts features proven advice designed to help maximize the value of your business.
- 5 Ways to Ruin a Successful Exit Plan Strategy
- Are You Ready For Retirement?
- Brand Equity – Increase Your Business Value Now And When You Sell Your Business
- If You Decide to Retire
- Making Sure Your Family Business Runs Smoothly
- Planning to Retire Doesn’t Mean You’re Planning to Quit
- Retirement in Your Future? Preparation is Key for an Easy Transition
- Waiting to Retire? Better Prepare for Your Departure
- Want to Exit Your Business? Four Things You Need to do Now
- What is the Recipe for a Successful Business Owner?
- What is Your Exit Strategy?
- 5 Best Resources For Selling a Small Business
- 5 Steps to a Successful Sale
- HealthCare Business for Sale?
- Considerations When Selling Your Small Business
- Defining Success in Your Own Way
- How to Know if You’re Ready to Sell Your Business
- Mistakes NOT to Make When Selling Your Business
- Rules for Selling Your Business Fairly
- Selling Your Business
- Should You Sell Your Business?
- Want to Sell Your Business? Why Honesty Really is the Best Policy
- What do Private Equity Groups Have to do With Your Business?
- Who is the Right Buyer For Your Business?
- Demystifying Business Valuation
- Getting Value From Your Business Sale – Preparation is Key
- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Appraise Your Business Now
- Common Business Valuation Methods – Are They Right For You?
- Maximizing the Sale of Your Business – Part 1
- Maximizing the Sale of Your Business – Part 2
- What’s Your Company Really Worth?